Over the Christmas/New Year break, I picked up a few more Twitter followers, putting me over 1500. In celebration of that milestone, along with a fun way to start out 2014, I am going to be giving away some of my games.
Here’s the surprise: No purchase necessary. No “likes” or “follows” or “pluses” or “shares” or any of those types of things necessary either. 🙂
So, what sort of rigmarole will I put you through to be eligible? Simply: I want some direct feedback … and I want you to be generous, by suggesting someone *else* I should send a game to.
Here are the formal rules:
1. I will be giving away 1 copy of one of the games that I have available on TheGameCrafter.com. You get to pick one item from this list …
- Jump Gate, 3rd Edition
- Castle Danger
- Dicey Curves (base game + “DANGER!” expansion)
- Blaster Waves
2. To enter, give me a suggestion of someone that you think I should send a game to, which game I should send them, and why. (Do not include personal contact info … I’ll get that from you privately if your entry wins.) Give me the suggestion via any one of these methods:
- Write a comment on this post
- Write a comment on the related Facebook item
- Post it on Twitter, referencing my account @MattWordenGames
- Write your own blog post about it and then give me a link to your post via one of the other 3 methods
Do NOT send me an e-mail to enter … only one of the methods above, please. (thankyouverymuch!)
3. The person you suggest to me has to be an actual, real, living person that is capable and willing to have a game sent to them. The person you suggest cannot be yourself. 😉
4. DEADLINE: Noon, Central Time, Saturday, January 11, 2014. After the deadline, I will select a single winner from the legitimate entries, announce the winner here, and contact the winner for info on how to get the game off to their suggested person.
Okay, simple enough? I hope so — let me know if you have any questions or need any clarifications. It’s your chance to send one more Christmas present a few weeks late. 😀