Keeps & Moats Chess is a 4-player variation on the classic. It uses the unique Keeps & Moats game board along with adjusted movement and capture rules to create an exciting new take on chess. It plays much more like a wargame than traditional 2-player chess â€” faster and more aggressive.
- 3 Different Alliance Types & 3 Different King Capture Results (9 different variations to play)
- Each of the four colors can be played by a human or a computer opponent (Note: In the hermes kelly handbags replica , Black and Red are always controlled by a randomly-assigned computer opponent.)
- 3 different computer opponent styles to pick from
- Simple mouse-click interface for human players
- Move History shown on the board
- Game Saving/Loading (to facilitate longer games and play-by-email)
- Detailed, graphical, HTML-based help files
- NetPlay — play against others over the Intenet or other TCP/IP Network
(Requirements:Â Windows 95 or later.)
This game has been out for a long time now (originally released in January 2003) … and I still get contacted about it every few months … so, I’m going to continue leaving it up on the site.